Padua Rustic European White Oak

Padua

Rustic European White Oak

9/16 x 6 ½ x 72”

 

Padua is one of the oldest cities in Italy and is the capital of the northern Italian province of Padua. The Prato della Valle is the number three largest interior city square in Europe, in after the Red Square in Moscow and the Place de la Concorde Paris. Jud sit at one of the squares café and recreate design and history. The Scrovegni chapel is very popular due to its frescoes by Giotto visited by many for inspiration.

This  smooth handcrafted floor defines luxury as a way of life, with a natural aged beauty enhanced by a unique treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space. It is a modern revival of an artistic timeless floor crafted after Old World designs. The color is obtained using a new process where metal salts react with the natural tannins of the wood to create a 3D appearance. As a result, the stain penetrates the wood by 0.5 mm as opposed to regular stain that sits on top.

Board Thickness:                        9/16”

Board Width:                               7 ½”

Board Length:                             72” On average 75% of the boards are 72” in length (with the remaining 25% in random lengths from 3 ft to 5 ft)

Top Wear Layer:                          3.2 mm

Construction:                                3 Layer Engineered Floor.

Finish:                                             Bona Naturale

Use:                                                Residential, Commercial, light to medium traffic.

Installation:                                   Glue down, Nail / Staple down.

Package:                                        19.39 Sq.ft / Carton

Quantity / Pallet:                          66 Cartons / Pallet, 1,620.48 Sq.ft. / Pallet

Weight:                                           46 Lbs / Carton

Carton Dimension:                      4” x 10” x 96”

Moisture Content:                        9 -13 %

Warranty 25 Year Limited Finish Warranty and Lifetime Limited Structural Integrity Warranty.  See Warranty guide at www.arimarwood.com for specific details.