St. Mark Rustic European White Oak

St. Mark

Rustic European White Oak

9/16 x 6 ½ x 72”

 

This beautiful floor inspired by St. Mark’s Basilica which is one of the most-visited sights in Venice, and a must-see on any traveler’s Italy itinerary! But with a history that stretches all the way back to the 9th century A.D., it’s also a church with a lot of interesting stories and legends behind it. 

This brushed, stain, handcrafted floor defines luxury as a way of life, with a natural aged beauty enhanced by a unique treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. Indulge yourself, and let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a sophisticated look in your space.

Board Thickness:                        9/16”

Board Width:                               6 ½”

Board Length:                             72” On average 75% of the boards are 72” in length (with the remaining 25% in random lengths from 3 ft to 4 ft)

Top Wear Layer:                          3.2 mm

Construction:                                3 Layer Engineered Floor.

Finish:                                             Bona Naturale

Use:                                                Residential, Commercial, light to medium traffic.

Installation:                                   Glue down, Nail / Staple down.

Package:                                        19.39 Sq. ft / Carton

Quantity / Pallet:                          66 Cartons / Pallet, 1,279.74 Sq. ft. / Pallet

Weight:                                           30 Lbs / Carton

Carton Dimension:                      4” x 8” x 72”

Moisture Content:                        9 -13 %

Warranty 25 Year Limited Finish Warranty and Lifetime Limited Structural Integrity Warranty.  See Warranty guide at www.arimarwood.com for specific details.